Sunday, April 12, 2015

The Week in Entertainment

All I did was read this week - Heartache, the latest 20-Sided Sorceress book; the author said she "was angry, but now I think I understand what they felt" - "all the authors that ever made me cry" - especially "Joss Whedon, the worst offender". Let me tell you, she really took a leaf out of Joss's book with this one. Also read her Witch Hunt which was really much less good, kind of blah, in fact. Also Donna Leon's Falling in Love, a Brunetti novel and good. The Language of the Dead, which was a good mystery but oddly, even irritatingly, written; I don't know if that's the author or the translator.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->